Friday 20 April 2012

DT Project #3 by Minxy : Featuring:

Prima Almanac Collection

So my snazzy folks here I am with my final offering of the month {well apart for the challenge that's coming up at the end of the month} And this time I focused on the stamp set {which you can win by leaving a comment HERE}
 I made a box draw with the help of an online tutorial, but it wasn't quite the size I needed so I altered it to suit my needs. I decorated it with the Prima papers, and bit of the idea-ology rose ribbon.
 Then I made a matching set of cards with prima papers, and the cling mounted prima stamps. I stamped the script direct on the cards and then layered some of the pretty images that were from one of the papers. I stamped and cut out the scroll and finished with some rose ribbon. There are 2 each of 3 designs.
I didn't bother to stamp any sentiments in the blank scroll spaces as I figured these would make good go to cards, then you can add a good luck or happy birthday as and when needed.
So that's me for now, Thanks to everyone who has stopped by and commented, I truly appreciate your support. Make sure you hop back soon as Astrid will be sharing her lovely Prima projects.
Till then..
Stay Inky

11 comments:

Tanya said...

This is so pretty Gillian. So creative and put together so perfectly.

Tanya said...

I meant to say Minxy not Gillian....gah....I am not typing right tonight I am sorry....this is beautiful all the same...sorry for mistyping.

Carol W. said...

Beautiful box and matching card set Love it TFS

Ann said...

Gorgeous box & cards Minxy.....really stunning! TFS!
Ann xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Another great project Nicky, love all those matching pieces!

Jacqui Chimes said...

This is lovely

snazzyoriginal said...

Simply beautiful xx

Artyjen said...

Fabulous marching set...love the cool box ;)
xoxo Sioux

craftimamma said...

Fabulous finale to your week Nicky and so useful too. Beautiful use of those gorgeous papers and the equally gorgeous stamps.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely project Nicky.x

Gillian .... said...

Ooo GORGEOUS project Nicky xx