Monday 23 January 2012

DT Project # 1 by Astrid

Featuring 7 Dots Studio "Dreamer" Collection
Creative Expressions "Tickets" Plate


Hello everyone
This is Astrid here with the final week’s projects using these amazing products all available from Snazzys of course.

Well, if you have been following the posts this months, you will have seen just how versatile this collection is for my fellow DT members have shown some incredible projects already.

I will start this final week off by showing you a book card I made. Instructions on how to make these can be found all over the internet, but if you would like to know more details of how I made mine, please contact me.


Inside, holding tag


Here is a detail from the front cover. The butterfly was stamped twice and coloured with distress inks. The background clock stamp is a Kaiser craft stamp. I had this in my stash already, but Snazzys sells Kaisercraft products.

Here is the back cover



I'll be back later in the week with some further projects, until then Happy Creating!

13 comments:

Minxy said...

Oooo very nice, love the cover with all the spine details, and those pretty flowers inside x

Paula Whittaker said...

loving your style with these papers...they go together well!

craftimamma said...

A really beautiful project Astrid. I love these book boxes and this one is stunning. The layered punched borders on the spine are so effective and the collaged Kaisercraft images work perfectly. I just realised that the inside cover looks like a landscape at the bottom! These papers are just yummy and so versatile as well as being excellent quality.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

snazzyoriginal said...

Beautiful project, love your focus on the lovely warm shades in the papers. Lots of fine details too, especially that punched spine - I never really use punches despite having #*!$ - need to review the situation lol!

Netty said...

Terrific project, loving the great design and colours Astrid. x

Zuzu's Blog said...

Astrid.. its GORGEOUS... as ever. x

froebelsternchen said...

A dreampiece Astrid!

Gillian .... said...

Astrid .... I agree with Val, love how you have pulled out the warm colours from these papers, your altered book is so luxurious, love this project. x

fatmonica said...

It's stunning.I love the colours you've used.

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

So very beautiful ...lovely warm tones used.

Marisa Job said...

Wow!!! Beautiful project! I love the colors. You are so talented!

Ellie Knol said...

OOOOO, SO NICE!!! Geweldig gewoon! Ga zo door!

Ephemera said...

Such a beautiful project. You have such a gorgeous style. Stunning. XX